2023 – Mar 16 – 19
2024 – Mar 14 -17
3-night minimum stay
♦ 1 ½ Mile of Middle River plus
♦ ¾ Acre spring-fed lake
♦ Stocked with RAINBOW TROUT
- Include up to two adults (eighteen and over) and four children (under eighteen years of age)
- There is a three-night minimum stay.
- If staying four nights, the fourth night will be charged at regular rate
- Campsite: $200 – three-night stay
- Cabin: $300 – three-night stay
- On-site rental camper: $400 – three-night stay
- Addition persons: $30 per person per day
- Visitors: $30 per person per day
- Discounts will not be available this weekend
- No fishing until Friday at 10 am.
- Wristbands required to fish.
- 6 Trout per person per day.
- All fish, other than trout, are catch & release
- Everyone must have their own stringer/creel
- Your creel & fish must be in your possession at all times
- You may not carry, handle, or have more than 6 trout at any time
- You may not cast a fishing rod after you have reached your limit of 6 trout
- You must stay with your fishing rod at all times while fishing
- You may not help anyone else catch their limit
- Check out time is Sunday 5 pm.
- This is strictly a fishing weekend
- No music or any other form of entertainment other than fishing
- Pool will be closed
- Hot tubs will be closed
- No Sunday worship service
- The Cafe will be open
♦ Trout supplied by SUGAR GROVE TROPHY TROUT FARM
- ♦ Remember to stop by DOMINION OUTDOORS for all your trout fishing needs