• So where did all the bunnies come from?
Years ago we bought a few pet rabbits who quickly became ‘friends’. In the spring baby bunnies can be spotted everywhere. Some will eat out of your hands
• What is the name of the river?
Middle River flows past the campground. The waterfall is fed by a spring named Falling Spring
• How deep is the river?
About four feet deep
• Which side of the campground is on the river?
The campground was built in a horseshoe bend of the river, so, the river is actually on three sides of the campground. That is why it appears to be flowing in different directions
• What kind of fish are in the lake?
The ¾ acre lake is stocked with the following: rainbow trout, largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, tiger bass, spotted bass, crappie, hybrid sunfish, red-breasted sunfish, bluegill, bream, perch, and channel catfish
• May we keep the fish caught in the lake?
The lake is a catch & release lake. You may keep up to 3 trout per person per day from the lake, everything else must be returned to the lake
• What about fish caught in the river?
Anything caught in the river may be kept
• I don’t have a camper, but I want to enjoy the campground too, what can I do?
We have six camping cabins as well as on-site rental campers available for rent
• Where can I get something to eat?
The Café, located in the main building sells Hunt Brothers Pizza, barbecue, hamburgers, fries, ice cream cones, etc
• What is there to do at the campground?
We have a huge heated swimming pool with kiddie pool, 4 indoor hot tubs,2 playgrounds, sand volleyball, basketball free wi-fi, river tubing, wading, 18 hole mini golf ($1), horseshoes, corn hole, etc.
Friday – karaoke
Saturdays – hey-ride, dj, pizza walk
Sunday – all you care to eat pancake breakfast ($), nondenominational worship service.
• What are all of these activities going to cost me?
The only activities we charge for are mini golf $1 per person per game. and rental tubes $10 per day